Written by Luca Leonardi
Altacor creates or licenses-in technologies, patents and know-how for eye diseases. We then further develop proprietary basis alone or with co-development partners products for sale in the EU and out-licensing in the rest of the world.
Altacor is concerned with all eye diseases but particularly those where the eye feels dry and irritated due to a deficient or unstable tear film, or where sight is threatened by glaucoma or retinal diseases.
Partnerships with hospital and academic departments as well as other pharmaceutical companies are an important component of Altacor’s growth.
In summary, Altacor is looking for
- In-license opportunities for ready to market products
- Clinical stage products for further product development (including co-development)
- Pre clinical products or technologies for further development (including co-development)
- Technology collaborations
- Out licence partners outside EU for Altacor pipeline products
All negotiations about licensing, alliances and other partnerships are under the leadership of Mr David Alcraft (within the European Union) and Mr Rick Coulon (in the United States).