Category: Clinitas products
Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 19:26
Written by Luca Leonardi
Clinitas Hydrate adds volume to the aqueous layer.
Clinitas Hydrate is a gel drop that can hold six times its own volume in moisture, to lubricate and comfort the eye for up to six hours. Clinitas Hydrate can be used safely with either Clinitas Soothe or Clinitas Ultra 3 during the day. Clinitas Hydrate is preserved with cetrimide, so once opened, the tube should be discarded within four weeks.
Ideal for dry, sore, tired eyes caused by:
- insufficient tear volume
- environmental conditions, such as strong wind, bright sun or dry atmosphere, that result in a high rate of tear evaporation
- air conditioning, heating, air travel and pollution
- a side effect of taking certain medications such as HRT andantihistamines
Available over the counter or on prescription.
||When to use
- Clinitas Hydrate is excellent for overnight use and on waking to provide long lasting care.
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting relief (can be effective for up to eight hours)
- Multi-use tube
- Safe and non-toxic (mild preservative)
- Recommended for use overnight and on waking
- Not for use with contact lenses as it can cause blurring – recommended that you wait for 15 minutes before inserting contact lenses, or better still apply Clinitas Hydrate the night before.
- Discard four weeks (28 days) after opening
Product information 1 x 10g tube.