Category: Blepha products
Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 19:26
Written by Luca Leonardi
The Blepharitis Relief Kit
Kit includes the BlephaMask, BlephaCura cleansing fluid and BlephaCura Pads, providing everything you need to ease the symptoms of blepharitis.
- BlephaMask is a high quality eye mask that is warmed in a microwave. Applying it as a warm (37-38°C) compress for 7-10 minutes will soften the crusty secretions so that they can be removed more easily with BlephaCura applied to a BlephaCura Pad
- Unique to the BlephaMask is a temperature test strip on the box, this ensures the mask is precisely the right temperature for placing over the delicate skin of the eyelids.
- Unlike a homemade hot compress, the BlephaMask can hold its temperate for up to 10 minutes.
- The BlephaMask can be used in the treatment of meibomian gland dysfunction, blepharitis, chalazions, cysts and dry eye.
- BlephaCura is a daily eyelid cleanser. It contains liposomes that have been clinically proven to reduce inflammation and irritation of the eyelids and to promote the natural healing process. It is a suspension that can be applied gently to the eyelids using the BlephaCura Pads.
- Ingredients: Soy lecithin, vitamin A-palmitate, vitamin E, ehtanol, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, aqua purificata.
- These organic cotton pads are soft, hygienic and lint-free, ideal for bathing the eye and applying BlephaCura.
Available from pharmacists and optometrists.
||When to use
- Gentle, lasting, soothing relief
- Supports and promotes the natural healing of the eye margins when inflamed or irritated
Everyday use for dry, irritated scratch, gritty eyes